Week 8 - 1.3.21
Boys and Girls
Well this is your last week of home learning! Don't think that this is a week's holiday though, I'd still like you to work hard for your mums and dads and send me your by email.
I am so looking forward to seeing you all again next week. Don't worry if you feel a bit nervous about coming in, just think about how much fun it will be to see your friends again.
Mums and Dads
Well done, you're nearly at the end of what I know has been a tricky time for lots of you who have been juggling work, young families and home learning. Thank you for responding to the tasks so brilliantly. I'm really looking forward to seeing the children again and hopefully starting to get back to some kind of normal again. Here are a few points to note:
- Don't worry if your child is nervous or anxious about coming back to school. Just reassure and distract them. They'll be fine once they're back in a routine again.
- Get them into the school routine as quickly as possible as this will help them readjust.
- I'm planning to do PE on the first Monday back so can they wear PE kits please?
You must consent to the use of advertising cookies to allow this YouTube video to show.
Here are some spellings to learn this week. Practise them lots of times and ask someone in your house to test you on them on Friday or at the weekend.
Spiderman and Wonder Woman Groups:
Rule: The sound /ee/ spelt with ‘y' at the end of a word.
- By saying them lots of times.
- Writing them down lots of times.
- Playing the games on Times Table Rockstars (your Numbots password will log you on): https://play.ttrockstars.com/
- Play Hit the Button on: https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button