Week 8 - 1.3.21
- Don't worry if your child is nervous or anxious about coming back to school. Just reassure and distract them. They'll be fine once they're back in a routine again.
- Get them into the school routine as quickly as possible as this will help them readjust.
- If you have any particular concerns about the return to school, pop me an email and I'll try to help.
Here are some spellings and times tables to learn this week. Practise them as much as you can! Then ask someone in your house to test you on them on Friday or at the weekend.
Mrs Straughan’s group
Rule: The sound /or/ "shut the door".
Mr Johnson’s group
Rule: the sound /ee/ made with “ey” at the end of words.
- By saying them lots of times.
- Writing them down lots of times.
- Playing the games on Times Table Rockstars (your Numbots password will log you on): https://play.ttrockstars.com/
- Play Hit the Button on: https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button